2 Ağustos 2010 Pazartesi

It's Monday Morning

pazartesi yarı uykulu işe giderken radyoda bunu duymak...
bak işte bu hiç olmadı dostum,üzüntülere gark eyledi, sabah sabah hüzünçlendirdi.

olur öyle...




At eight o'clock we said goodbye, that's when I left her house for mine. She said that she'd be staying in - well she had to be at work by nine. So I get home and have a bath, and let an hour or two pass; drifting in front of my TV, when a film comes on that she wants to see.

It's Monday Morning 5:19, and I'm still wondering where she's been, 'cos every time I try to call I just get her machine. And now it's almost six am, and I don't want to try again, 'cos if she's still not back then this must be the end.

At half past two I picture her in the back of someone else's car - he runs his fingers through her hair... Oh you shouldn't let him touch you there!

It's Monday Morning 5:19, and I'm still wondering where she's been, 'cos every time I try to call I just get her machine. And now it's almost six am, and I don't want to try again, 'cos if she's still not back then heaven knows, what then, is this the end?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder